- RT @petercluskey: 2/2 A copy of the @umcutrecht "press" release was sent to Adrienne's lawyer. Nobody from @umcutrecht has contacted A.The patient comes last.
- RT @KayFSheldon: BBC News - Babies born at weekends 'have higher death risk' https://t.co/EIwPIj9d6M
- RT @petercluskey: 1/2 Prof Schneider @UMCUtrecht issued a statement to the press last Friday describing Adrienne as "extremely brave" etc ... but wait ...
- RT @Snowden: "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." -Mandela https://t.co/qkVgHdA47F
- RT @vovo1967: I will continue the battle my lover; happy birthday! https://t.co/fXd5NYAwx7
- RT @JacobsMarcie: I own my medical records and I am an unpatient in the USA and glad I am. Patient-Powered Medicine. https://t.co/qixOVuuJHj
- Every doctor who refuses to register the consequences of medical errors of colleagues in the medical records,is guilty of #fraud #dutyofcare
- Why did neurosurgeon Tatagiba experimental neurosurgery without informed consent https://t.co/UQ4gN4L6Lh #wheelchair https://t.co/TFtZRTedKP